The ArubaHouse has its own wireless high speed internet access included in your rental. Instructions for use are at the house.
SETAR's Wi-Fi Aruba
With Wi-Fi Aruba, you can get high-speed Wi-Fi wireless Internet access for your laptop or PDA when you are at locations other than the ArubaHouse. Use the service at hotspots on the island, including restaurants, bars ... even on the beach for fast, easy Internet access. See below.
At a SETAR Hotspot location, start your Laptop or PDA, open your webbrowser and surf the Internet. WiFi Aruba.com allows you to connect to the Internet by simply plugging in, registering and going to work.
If you already have an Pre-paid Access Code, you can connect right away. Prepaid cards are sold at all SETAR Hotspots.
SETAR's Wi-Fi Aruba Hotspots
There are several Wi-Fi hotspots in Aruba. At these hotspots you can connect to the Internet with your prepaid access code or using your credit card.
SETAR's Wi-Fi Aruba Support
- Seasons Concepts Internet Café (new)
- Teleshop Palm Beach (new)
- Cruise Terminal (new)
- Renaissance Marina Yacht Club
- Sunset Apartments
- Spirit N.V.
- Manchebo Beach Resort
- Tony's Romas, Adrian Lacle blvd
- Board Walk Vacation Retreat
- Wendy's Palm Beach
- Wendy's Renaisssance
- Wendy's Cura Cabai
- Sbarro La hacienda
- Sbarro Airport
- Sbarro Renaissance
- Certified Megamall
- Cyberzone Internet Café
- Aruba Grand Beach Resort & Casino
- Brickell Bay Beach Club
- Aruba Beach Club
- Casa del Mar
- Playa Linda Beach Resort
- International Airport Reina Beatrix
- The New Havana Beach Club
- Café the Plaza
- Kokoa Beach Bar
- Moomba Beach
- Bucuti Beach Resort
- Holiday Inn Beach Resort
- Costa Linda Beach Resort
- Grand Cafe Tropical
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino
How to connect to Wi-Fi Aruba:
A PCMCIA Card is required if you don't have a Wi-Fi device build in.
- Go to one of SETAR’s Hotspot locations.
- Start up your laptop or PDA.
- Open up your Web Browser.
- A welcome page will appear.
- Select the prepaid card payment option.
- Scratch and enter the access code.
- Once logged in, you can surf the Internet.
For technical support please call SETARnet Helpdesk at (+297) 583 4000
There are several Internet cafes throughout the island that provide access to the Internet for fee of about $5 an hour.